Who should I raise my concerns with?

Your practice should have its own policy and it's important to follow this. This will usually involve raising your concerns with your employer or practice manager, and it's a good idea to do this in writing and keep a record of the action you have taken.

If you have misgivings about reporting a concern, talk to a colleague or contact us for specific advice. You can also read our guide on raising concerns for more information.

This page was correct at publication on 11/04/2022. Any guidance is intended as general guidance for members only. If you are a member and need specific advice relating to your own circumstances, please contact one of our advisers.